Sunday, June 10, 2012

Up, Down, Up ....

For the last 5 weeks the S&P 500 has sea-sawed up and down, and after last weeks performance of 3.73% I wouldn't expect a repeat, but the intermediate signal in Chart 1 is indicating that the market is improving.
The close last week fell outside of the expected trading range (above 1,322).  However, the long term sentiment signal is likely to indicate the first tentative signal to sell within the next 2 weeks.  With the intermediate signal improving it may be the perfect time to begin incrementally transferring out of equities into bonds or secure assets.  If the intermediate signal maintains its trajectory.  I would time my transfers to begin after the intermediate signal crosses zero.
Chart 1: 06/10/2012 S&P 500 Sentiment



Chart 2: 06/10/2012 Expected Weekly Trading Range

Just trying to make a little money for all the work I do maintaining this site.  Below is a product that I love and would recommend to all my friends; and it is sold by a trusted vendor.  I ran 4.2 miles with one today and I enjoyed every minute of it as I listened to great music and it tracked my workout.  Did I say, I love it.  If you want one too, get it here and you will indirectly support my site.  


Thank you for your support.
Ipad-Nano Touch 8GB - Graphite -- $129 @  nike.com

Ipad-Nano Touch 16GB - Graphite -- $149 @  nike.com

No comments:

Post a Comment